Wednesday 4 March 2009

Reviewers Needed!

I've almost finished putting together Issue 2 of The Yellow Room. I intended to review two books for this issue, but I never did get round to reading them (although I did start one great little collection of short stories). It's too late for Issue 2, but is there anyone out there who has had reviews published and would like to review for The Yellow Room? There won't be a shed load of books coming your way. I get very few in a year, but it's one extra job I don't have time for! Please email me if you're interested.

2 comments:

Oldrightie said...

Good luck in your quest. I'm afraid an old rightie would be of little help!

Rachel Green said...

Good luck. I read too little to be a decent reviewer but when you find one I'd love to have my novel reviewed.